Reflecting on What I'm Thankful For

Welcome Everyone,






With Thanksgiving right around the corner it has me thinking of what I’m thankful for. I’m very thankful for my family, friends and people that support me.  This year I’m also thankful for the new opportunities I was given during this past year such as expanding my dog sitting going from dog sitting smaller dogs to big dogs which I absolutely Love dog sitting. I’m so grateful for my EG/Warwick News and the followers I have gained, like to help keep the public in the know of what’s happening.

Another thing I’m grateful for this year is how far I’ve come with my yoga practice. Before starting yoga I was a little of scared of getting on the mat because I never thought I could do some of the yoga practice. With the help of my yoga classes and teacher I have come along away and it has made me a better person.



 I’m Very Thankful for everyone in my life! Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police K'9"s

Yoga for the First Time- Year in Review

Yoga Series for Weeks 4 &5