Welcome Back

Hello all fellow bloggers!

It's been quite a while since I wrote a blog. I'm going to try to keep up with this blog going forward. Since my previous post a lot has changed for me. Since graduation from New England Tech, I went back to school for my Bachelors degree in communications. Currently I'm taking my last class online through Southern New Hampshire University. Right now I volunteer at Call 12 for Action, where I take consumer complaints and help consumers solve their problems. Another change for me, was that I joined a public speaking called Ocean State Toastmasters. I've been a member since February 2012. Since joining Toastmasters I have given 9 speeches. The speeches that I have given were on newsrooms, forecasting, and police k-9's. In the fall of 2013 I took the Warwick Citizen's Police Academy class. On April 1st, 2014 I will be taking the Cranston Police Citizens Police Academy class. On this blog I will be sharing what goes on in this class and maybe adding in some videos. 

Thanks for reading!!

Bethany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police K'9"s

Yoga for the First Time- Year in Review

Yoga Series for Weeks 4 &5